🏡🌳 Birch room
Coziness and serenity
Welcome to our lovely and cozy birch room, a place where you can unwind and find inner peace. The birch tree has inspired many enchanting stories of playful tree nymphs, adding a touch of magic to your stay. Take a moment to sit back and enjoy a delicious cup of hot tea or coffee, allowing the comforting flavors to soothe your soul. Rest assured, you'll experience relaxation, tranquility, and a sense of connection during your time with us.
The Birch Room is suitable for up to 2 adults. Animals are welcome.
€ 15,- per person per night
The Birch Room
- The toilet and shower are outside and communal.
- There is a communal indoor kitchen and an outdoor kitchen.
- There's no central heating.
- Bring your own warm sleeping bag and bedding (duvet is 2 by 2 meters) or reserve the bed linen separately for 10 euros cash.
- The garden is fenced in case you bring dogs or other animals.
What you need to know
The Stone House is is an atypical accommodation, therefore there are some things you should keep in mind:
- Self check-in.
- It is situated almost off-grid.
- Our cats, dogs and goats can visit you, only cats are not allowed in the room.
- Your animals are also welcome.
- The house is located on the GR 465 route.
- The logs for the wood burner are supplied for 5 euro per log net or 50 euro for a mini-trailer of wood.
How to get there?
On arrival you park your car or motorcycle in the parking field. Then you walk down towards the outdoor kitchen. To the right is in the direction of the mobile home, the room, the indoor kitchen and outdoor showers. (To the left you see the tipi.)
☑️➡️ Self check-in from 16:00, please send a short message upon arrival.
☑️➡️ Self check-out before 10:00, please leave everything neat and clean.
🚮➡️ Dispose of your own waste yourself.
🍲➡️ Restaurants, shops and cafes nearby.
🚾➡️ Bring your own toilet paper.
❌➡️ Forbidden to use insecticides. Bugs live here to.
🌾➡️ No walking on the high grass. These fields are for the animals.
🚭➡️ No Smoking.
Oh don't leave without signing up!
By signing up you receive access to all the free stuff and forest updates.