To get there
Hi lovely visitor,
We're in the heart of the mountains, so it might not be easy to locate our precise location. Therefore, we kindly request you to read the descriptions below carefully and follow them as you make your way here. It will be much more enjoyable for everyone if you arrive at your intended destination on your first attempt, won't it?
By car 🚗
If you are unsure, have a look at the video's below. They will demonstrate the directions perfectly.
- Go to the village MUROLS, 12600, Aveyron, France.
- You will see a wooden sign at the parking spot on the edge of the village
- Follow this sign and drive to/on road sign D505
- Follow the sign with the two houses for the Stone House and Tiny House
- Follow the sign with the bed and the tent for the Birch Room, Tipi and Camping.
By train 🚂
Get off at Aurillac station. From there, you can take the bus to Mur de Barrez. Do not forget to inform us in advance of your date and time of arrival.
By plane ✈
The nearest airport is in Aurillac. Regular connections with Paris are provided by Airlinair. It is also possible to arrive at Rodez airport with flights from Paris, Lyon or Brussels.
To the Camping, Tipi and Birch Room ⛺
To the Stone House and Tiny Room
Oh don't leave without signing up!
By signing up you receive access to all the free stuff and forest updates.