The ultimate outdoor experience
Experience the ultimate wild outdoor getaway in my tipi at Murols. It combines the simplicity and freedom of nature with the added luxury of the campsite, featuring an outdoor kitchen for a delightful stay. The tipi is situated on the edge of a beautiful forest in a natural garden with a stunning view.
The Tipi is only suitable true outdoor, adventures people and bushcrafters. It sleeps 2 people. Animals are welcome.
€ 10 per person per night.
- There's one small double bed and a hammock
- There is a communal inside kitchen and an outside kitchen.
- There's no central heating. You basically sleep outside under the shelter of the canvas.
- By heavy rains, it doesn't stay dry inside. So make sure your electronics are safe. There is a water proof sheet on the bed to keep you 'dry' in bed.
- When the weather turns really bad we have a back up for you in a cotton tent or our old mobile home.
- The toilet and the shower are outside.
- Bring your own sleeping bag. Most nights are between -5 and 10 degrees in autumn and winter.
- You have access to some of our food in the stash. Please leave some money to compensate your consumption.
- Some crockery and pans are provided.
What you need to know
The Tipi is is an atypical accommodation, therefore there are some things you should keep in mind:
- Self check-in.
- It is situated almost off-grid.
- Our cats, dogs and goats can visit you.
- Your animals are also welcome.
- The Tipi is located on the GR 465 route.
- In winter I advice you to bring your warm (ski)clothes.
- There are no outside lights, so bring your own flash light.
- The logs for the wood burner are supplied for 5 euro per log net or 50 euro for a mini-trailer of wood.
How to get there
On arrival you park your car or motorcycle in the parking field. Then you walk down towards the outdoor kitchen. To the left you see the tipi. To the right is in the direction of the mobile home, the indoor kitchen and outdoor showers.
☑️➡️ Self check-in from 14:00, please send a short message upon arrival.
☑️➡️ Self check-out before 10:00, please leave everything neat and clean.
🚮➡️ Dispose of your own waste yourself.
🍲➡️ Restaurants, shops and cafes nearby.
🚾➡️ Bring your own toilet paper.
❌➡️ Forbidden to use insecticides. Bugs live here to.
🌾➡️ No walking on the high grass. These fields are for the animals.
🚭➡️ No Smoking or 🔥 open fire in July & August.
What the Tipi looks like
Oh don't leave without signing up!
By signing up you receive access to all the free stuff and forest updates.