🏡🌳 Stone House
Things to be aware of:
- It is an atypical accommodation
- Self check-in
- It is situated almost off-grid
- You sleep in my own home. Please, treat my personal belongings with respect.
- My cats, dogs and goats can visit you, only cats are allowed in my house.
- Your animals are also welcome.
- One double bed
- The bed has an electric blanket to put you in a warm bed.
- It is a very simple accommodation in a beautiful location
- The situation is almost off the grid
- The house does not have central heating.
- In winter I advice you to bring your warm (ski)clothes and your own sleeping bag in addition to the provided duvet.
- Linen and towels are all included to make your stay more enjoyable.
- The room is located on the GR 465 route.
- The logs for the wood burner are supplied for 5 euro per log net or 50 euro for a mini-trailer of wood.
🅿️➡️ On arrival you can park your car in front of the Stone House. Or when you have a low sports car you can park it close to the mailbox. The Stone House is then 250 meters to walk.
☑️➡️ Self check-in from 16:00, please send a short message upon arrival.
☑️➡️ Self check-out before 10:00, please leave everything neat and clean.
🚮➡️ Dispose of your own waste yourself.
🍲➡️ Restaurants, shops and cafes nearby.
❌➡️ Forbidden to use insecticides. Bugs live here to.
🚭➡️ No Smoking.