🚍⛺ Nature Camping
This camping is located at the top of a hay field. With a very open and distant view all around so you can experience the ultimate expanse of dew mornings as well as hot and crisp afternoons. The camping is rich in peaceful energy with here and there a cricket that surprises you.
Things to be aware of:
- My cats, dogs and goats can visit you.
- There is a communal inside kitchen and an outside kitchen.
- The toilet and the shower are outside.
- There are four beautiful pitches.
- 1-6 people can stay per pitch.
- In one pitch you can place 2-3 tents or a camper up to 7 meters.
- The dimension of one pitch is approximately 10 by 10 meters.
- The pitch is situated on the GR 465 route
- Your animals are welcome
- The camping is 365 days per year open.
🅿️➡️ On arrival you park your car, campervan or motorcycle on the pitch of your chosing. If you want to put your tent in another place, you have to consult me first.
☑️➡️ Self check-in from 14:00, please send a short message upon arrival.
☑️➡️ Self check-out before 10:00, please leave everything neat and clean.
💶➡️ The price is 7,5 euro per person per night.
🚮➡️ Dispose of your own waste yourself.
🍲➡️ Restaurants, shops and cafes nearby.
🚾➡️ Bring your own toilet paper.
❌➡️ Forbidden to use insecticides. Bugs live here to.
🌾➡️ No walking on the high grass. These fields are for the animals.
🚭➡️ No Smoking.